I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vegan MoFo


...I enjoyed participating in the Vegan Month of Food...

...I met a lot of new vegan bloggers and cut and pasted so many delicious looking dishes that it will probably take me until next November to try them all...

...Here's a re-cap of The Vegan Version's Vegan MoFo...

1. ÉPINARDS BLANCHIS
2. PURÉE D'ÉPINARDS SIMPLE
3. Épinards Étuvés au Buerre
4. Potage Crème d'Oseille
5. SAUCE TOMATE
6. LAITUES BRAISÉES
7. L'OMELETTE ROULÉE
8. L'Omelette Aux Fines Herbes
9. CHOUX DE BRUXELLES BLANCHIS
10. CHOUX DE BRUXELLES ÉTUVÉES AU BEURRE
11. VEGAN FOIE DE VEAU
12. FOIE DE VEAU À LA MOUTARDE
13. BISCUIT AU BEURRE
14. GLAÇAGE AU CHOCOLAT
15. Canapés - Croutons
16. Épinards au Jambon
17. TARTE AUX CERISES, FLAMBÉE
18. CRÈME PÂTISSIÈRE
19. SOUPE À L'OIGNON
20. Croûtes
21. Soupe à L'Oignon Gratinée
22. PÂTE BRISÉE
23. QUICHE LORRAINE
24. Champignons Sautés à la Bordelaise
25. Omelette Aux Épinards
26. BIFTECK HACHÉ À LA LYONNAISE
27. OIGNONS GLACÉS À BLANC
28. FRICASSÉE DE POULET À L'ANCIENNE
29. TRANCHES DE JAMBON EN PIPÉRADE
30. RÂPÉE MORVANDELLE
31. VEGAN COQUILLES ST. JACQUES À LA PROVENÇALE

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It was fun to read! Your blog is one of my favorites. I read it almost everyday. :-) Congrats for 31 days of posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the two-volume set of The Art of French Cooking at the book store and actually considered buying it because of this blog. It's on the holiday wishlist for now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say how much I adore your blog?

    As a vegan and sometimes french speaker, a lot of the time I feel pretty alienated by French food. It's all butter, cheese, and meat. While I was living there for a bit this summer, I was shocked by how incredible their produce is (and how cheap it is at the markets!)... but for whatever reason they hardly ever chose it as the star of the dish...

    Anyhow, you've really inspired me to veganize anything I wouldn't normally be able to eat. I'm really excited to try some of your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete