I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Monday, November 22, 2010

Vegan Omelette Aux Épinards

[Omelette with Spinach]

...Yesterday was Sunday...so of course we had Brunch for Lunch after Church...

...A variation on the Omelette...and you'll need some Spinach...

...I used frozen organic spinach this time...

...you only need 2 to 3 tablespoons per omelette...

...proceed with the omelette as usual...

...I just did a simple folded omelette...

...it turned out so pretty...

...and with the tender spinach inside...

...it was delicious!...

Substitutions:
Earth Balance for Butter
Vegan Eggs for Eggs

Recipe here: Mastering the Art of French Cooking

p. 136

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! We haven't made a vegan omelette in a while.

    ReplyDelete