I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Monday, November 8, 2010

Vegan L'Omelette Aux Fines Herbes

[Omelette With Herbs]

...just to fancy things up a bit...

...after I'd mastered (HA) the rolled omelette - I decided to tackle another omelette recipe...

...it was actually so very simple - as all it entailed was the addition of the herbs..hehe...

...but it made a pretty little rolled omelette as well...then I ran out of omelette mix - or I would have made another omelette recipe - there are several variations - oh well - next Sunday...

Substitutions:
Earth Balance for Butter
Vegan Egg Omelette Mixture for eggs

Recipe here: Mastering the Art of French Cooking

pp. 135

4 comments:

  1. These look so great. I love the concept of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed your Sept. post with the scrambled egg recipe.

    I used to fix an omelet or a scrambled egg burrito for Saturday breakfasts. I've been missing them. Yay! I'll try your vegan version this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! We like making the one in Vegan Bruch by Isa. So tasty and so much better than an egg omelet.

    ReplyDelete