I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

VEGAN GIGOT OU ÉPAULE...Farce Duxelles

[Vegan Ham and Mushroom Stuffing]

...just another variation of stuffing for the Gigot...
...this one starts wtih some minced onions...
...vegan ham and minced mushrooms...
...stuff the Gigot...
...and we tried this new-to-us cauliflower rice mixture...also containing mushrooms...
...and had that and some frozen peas...
...this was a really delicious combination of flavors...


Substitutions

...first...you'll need some Vegan Lamb...recipe here...VEGAN GIGOT DE PRÉ-SALÉ RÔTI... ...and then for the stuffing you'll also need... TVP Ham
vegan butter

Recipe here: Mastering the Art of French Cooking (p. 336-)

1 comment:

  1. This is so weird, Google is letting me post using my signed in username again. So something must be different. It looks like a nice winter meal. Love,K

    ReplyDelete