I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Vegan Savarin Chantilly

[Vegan Savarin with Vegan Whipped Cream]

...Julia just gives directions for glazing and decorating the Savarin again...and filling the center with vegan whipped cream...
...so...whip up some aqua faba...
...always amazing...
...I filled the center and then drizzled over the remaining sugar syrup...
...it's very pretty...
...it was really moist and sweet and delicious...

Substitutions

whipped aqua faba for the whipped cream

Mastering the Art of French Cooking (p. 664)

No comments:

Post a Comment