I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Vegan Sauce Ravigote

[Vinaigrette with Herbs, Capers and Onion]

...Julia says this sauce is for cold meat, pigs feet and calf's head...which all sounds horrible...she also says it's for vegetables...haha...

...and I'll be using it as I almost always use a vinaigrette...as a salad dressing...
...I got some fresh parsley out of the freezer...so not technically fresh...
...some capers...dijon and green onions...
...I put the onion and parsley in my Papmered Chef chopper...
...and minced it up finely...
...and added it to the VEGAN SAUCE VINAIGRETTE [French Dressing]
...it was pretty delicious as a salad dressing...

Substitutions:

none...already vegan...you just need to make the VEGAN SAUCE VINAIGRETTE [French Dressing]

Mastering the Art of French Cooking (p. 95)

No comments:

Post a Comment