I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

VEGAN CANNED PEAS

...well this one doesn't need a translation...

...Julia says..."Here is a way to improve the flavor of canned peas"...
...not much to it...

...open the can and drain and rinse the peas...add some vegan stock (I used G. Washington's Golden)...and some onion...
...salt and pepper and Earth Balance...
...that's it...improved canned peas...

Substitutions:
Earth Balance for the Butter

Recipe here: Mastering the Art of French Cooking
p. 467

No comments:

Post a Comment