I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vegan Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbes

[Mayonnaise with Green Herbs]

All you have to do to turn Mayonnaise into Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbes is add some "fines herbes"...

...I did not have fresh versions of any of the herbs Julia listed - so I just used dried herbs - I knew they would be soaking in the mayonnaise overnight and have plenty of time to develop their flavour and impart it to the sauce...

...it makes a lovely looking herbed mayonnaise...

Substitutions:
Dried herbs for fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment