I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Vegan Soufflé de Homard/Vegan Soufflé de Crabe/Vegan Soufflé aux Crevettes

[Vegan Lobster, Crab or Shrimp Souffle]

...for this variation...Julia just says to use the same soufflé mixture as in the preceding recipe...substituting one of the other vegan seafood options...
...I made the VEGAN SHELLFISH GARNITURE...the shrimp version...but I shredded them up into another soufflé...
...still not quite poufy and light enough...but still light and good tasting...

Substitutions: aqua faba, xanthum gum, flour, EnerG egg replacer, and Earth Balance
...and vegan shrimp...

Recipe here: Mastering the Art of French Cooking pp. 173-174

No comments:

Post a Comment