I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

VEGAN TRANCHES DE JAMBON À LA CRÈME...again...

[Vegan Sautéed Ham Slices — Fresh Vegan Cream Sauce]

...so...of course I re-did the recipe from last week with the tomato sauce...
...the same sauce...just with tomato paste added...
...and it's prettier for sure...but...
...I liked it better with just the Dijon mustard...it's still good though...

Substitutions

Vegan Ham...this was just the leftover vegan ham that I made using TVP and VWG...
Cashew Cream for the Cream
Vegan Margarine for Butter - I used Earth Balance...


Mastering the Art of French Cooking (pp. 398-399)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - it must not have been much tomato sauce since I was expecting it to be more red. Looks nice and hearty though. Love, K

    ReplyDelete