I'm always veganizing recipes that I love...so...I'm working my way
through all of the amazing recipes in Julia Child's
Mastering the Art of French Cooking...
...making a Vegan Version of each one...... sometimes successfully - sometimes not...Recipe Count 518/524 (from Julie's count)...but really 629

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vegan White Chicken Stock

...this stock is the same as the Brown Chicken Stock except you don't brown the ingredients...HA!...

...same ingredients...

...same herbs...

...just put everything into a pot...

...and cook it for about 1 1/2 hours...

...then strain into a jar...

Substitutions:
Gardein Chick'n Filets for the chicken
Washington's Golden Seasoning and Broth for the stock

Recipe here: Mastering the Art of French Cooking

p. 237

1 comment:

  1. I love the labels on the jars! I'll try this - usually I just substitute veggie stock for chicken stock.

    ReplyDelete